Monday, August 17, 2009

so, what's new with you?

Last week was busy and jam packed. Thursday saw the Budweiser Clydesdales come to Franklin Street. Amazing animals.

Then there were the boxes . . . boxes . . . and more boxes.


And a class, Part II.
Jillian shared her expertise about photoshop for the second Saturday in a row. I bought Elements about a month ago--maybe more--so I could learn how to enhance my photographs. I hadn't even loaded it on my computer until last Saturday. It's great software. I've watched as Kendall manipulates photos into something altogether new and exciting! I really don't have anything more exciting than tweaking pictures for my blog planned, but I'm excited. My eldest daughter took the classes with me. After the first class she had created a really cool "blended picture" by the time I returned home from work! (Show-off.) I'm hoping to have some time to play on the computer and see if I can remember anything Jill has taught me. (Maybe, as I'm awake writing this post at 3 AM, now would be a good time!)




Well, thanks to HBO--it took me far too long to finish this post. The kids are already stirring and I need to get my son to school a little early today (we're having some AP English anxiety . . .), so I shouldn't open photoshop elements . . . should I?

Maybe, just one quick turn around the menu bar . . .

Thanks for your indulgence.
Paige
PS Is anyone else having trouble moving pictures around in blogger? I can't click and drag like I usually do.














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails