Monday, August 24, 2009

A not-so-Monday Monday

It was definitely a Monday . . . in a not-so-Monday way.

More boxes, no packing slips, and more bills than money . . . cool new inventory, great ideas for new displays, several decent sales.

A trailer I can't back into our driveway, fruit flies infesting our trash and a late gas & water bill . . . my beautiful new rug, a great phone conversation with JB* and two coats of paint on the once lavender colored wall.

Several calls from sales people, missed the mailman, a splinter way deep in my thumb . . . a great work-out at the Y, easy math homework and an email to my better half.

Thanks for your indulgence.


*the initials of a person who flattered me by listening to my incoherent ramblings while delaying her "krogering." No names until she confirms her interest in SPECTACULAR, SPECTACULAR! Fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.

2 comments:

Kendall Welsh said...

JB! Just GIDDY! GIDDY!!!

Kate G. Smith said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!! Crossing every crossable thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails