Makes me think of that quote from Dances with Wolves, when Timmons and Joh Dunbar come across the skeleton on the prairie, Timmons says, "I'll bet someone back east is saying, 'Now why don't he write?'"
Well, I'll tell you why I haven't written--I wasn't sure I had anything worth sharing.
For those of you who are already familiar with my blog, you'll likely remember I closed my shop (Hodgepodge) at the end of December 2013. I fully intended to keep blogging, because I really enjoy writing and sharing ideas, but I didn't. I can make all kinds of excuses, but I recently read a quote that sums up the thoughts about that . . .
2. Family life--to include two graduations--our eldest from college and our youngest from high school.
3. More of my serial volunteer activities.
4. Dog training (no new puppies--same ol' knuckleheads).
5. A concerted effort to strengthen my spiritual relationships.
6. A concerted effort to strengthen my earthly relationships.
7. A concerted effort to strengthen my body.
Okay, I've got to pull the proverbial trigger and get this posted.
I hope to find you back here again soon. Please leave me your comments--I've missed you.