Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Spring Gathering

The date has been set, plans are being made--fun will be had by all! At least, that's my hope.

The Hodgepodge annual Spring Gathering

The date: April 5th

The time: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.





The plans are still somewhat sketchy, but we will have various demonstrations. There will be a cookie decorating demonstration with Mimi Keaton. In addition, there will be demonstrations of floral design, picture framing, scrap "paging" and more. I'll post a complete schedule as soon as it's finalized.




The new garden shop will be open and brimming with design ideas. There will be ideas you can use throughout the boutique.




We're also planning to debut our Hodgepodge exclusive t-shirt. These t-shirts have been fun to design. The intent was to design a t-shirt which expresses the attitude and style of the typical Hodgepodge shopper. I have found that I really like the look of many of the t-shirts available off-the-rack, but the expressions they display aren't exactly representative of me. So, I did a little "market research" and we finalized the design about one week ago. The t-shirts are being printed at our downtown neighbor, Active Screen Graphics, and should be ready in a week or so. I would imagine we'll be giving one or two as door prizes for those attending our Spring Gathering.

I'll be discussing my plans with the other retailers in the downtown area in the hopes that they'll jump on board and we can make this a big event.
That's all I have to offer right now, but I'll be updating frequently.
Thanks for your indulgence~
Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails