Wednesday, March 19, 2008

ooh la la


New stuff at Hodgepodge! First, the jewelry that I ordered, then cancelled, then ordered again. (Thank goodness for patient sales reps.) This collection originates in old Parisian workshops establishes over 200 years ago. The designs are rendered from the original molds created between 1900 - 1930. They are made of "Old Silver" a unique French process of laying sterling silver or 14K gold plate over a copper base. All crystals are hand set and enameling is hand-applied. Each piece "reflects the art and culture of the past and holds a valuable place in the present."
Still learning how to photograph these pieces--the locket above is lovely and will hold a good size photo or two; the fleur de lis to the left is set with rhinestones with a unique double chain; the queen bee, below, is also set with rhinestones and my personal favorite. I don't have enough of these to add to my shopping cart, but I'm happy to help you purchase them, if you're interested. Just call or email me.



I also want to remind you about our Cathy Penton charms. Cathy is an amazing talent, which I'm lucky to have captured for Hodgepodge. We have many to choose from--below is my favorite. You'll be happy to hear we also have nickel-plated bead ball chain for your charms. The price is right--drop me an email!

Thanks for your indulgence.
~Paige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I need to get down there and take a closer look.
By the way, I love my Cathy Penton necklace that I received for my birthday. :~)

Related Posts with Thumbnails