Monday, October 8, 2007

How Do They Do That?





Have you ever looked through your favorite magazine or home decorating book and thought, "I'd love to make that" or "I'd love to do that" or "How do they do that?" Well, I hope that we'll be able to help with some of those thoughts.


Frankly, most of it isn't that difficult, it's just a matter of carving out the time and resources. That's where we come in. We're setting the dates, finding the resources--including materials and instructors--and inviting you to attend.





The first in our series will be held October 15th at 6 p.m. We'll make an autumn garland. Then you can look forward to making a journal with a personalized cover. Later, just in time for the holidays, we'll host an event with a party planning theme.





If you haven't been into the shop lately, let me extend this invitation. We've been busy adding more autumn decorations and more ideas for gathering your home.







Our Halloween decorations are being picked-over quickly. If you have plans for decorating for this fun holiday I encourage you to take a look at what Hodgepodge has to offer.














I know I've mentioned this--every other breath or so--but this is my favorite time of year. I love the look, feel and smell of Autumn. It's for this reason I am especially excited about the new pendants I received from Cathy Penton. Cathy is a wonderfully talented artist--who expresses herself in a variety of media. My personal favorite being her beautiful pendants--my beehive/"H" pendant is my all-time favorite jewelry accessory. They're created from vintage pictures and/or ephemera framed in silver.






I've recently unwrapped some pendants with an autumn theme and, ta da da da, the Hodgepodge exclusive pendants.












I'll be giving away a one of the Hodgepodge pendants at our first "How Do They Do That?" program. Everyone registered to attend has an equal chance of winning. I encourage you to sign-up early--space is limited! Please call (931.647.0444) or email to sign-up.
Thanks for your indulgence!
Please visit my web site.


2 comments:

cathypentonatelier said...

Hi Paige
Thank you for the lovely things you said about my charms... I hope they sell really well for you...
Take care
Cathy

Paige Thomas King said...

Cathy~
No--thank you! I sold two practically as I unwrapped them! Oh, and by the way, your wrapping is a work of art in-and-of-itself! I'm so fortunate to have found you!
~Paige

Related Posts with Thumbnails