Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hallo-when?

Hallow-when? Is anyone aware that Halloween is just around the corner?





If you have kids--I'm sure you've heard about it. Further, if your kids are like mine--they were thinking about "next year's" costume on Nov 1st, 2006! This is the first year my fifteen-year-old will not be trick-or-treating; the other two will transform me into the mother of Hannah Montana and, oh darn it--I can't remember his name--suffice to say he's a Japanese cartoon character.









If you're still in need of some decor to bring the spirit of Halloween into the home, I encourage you to stop by Hodgepodge for some ideas and accessories. We have a wonderful selection of vintage-look items from Midwest--Seasons of Cannon Falls and TAG. I've decided to have an unprecedented sale on my Halloween merchandise. So drop in early for the deals.



In my next blog, I'll try to provide some thoughts and inspiration on table decor; perhaps some suggestions about items to include in your china cabinet in preparation for the holidays.

Thanks for your indulgence.

~Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails