Friday, October 12, 2007

intentions and servitude

I intended to come home and start work entering the new inventory we’ve been receiving this week. It needs to be entered so we can tag it and back-stock it for the holidays. My eldest, Hunter, will be going to work with me in the morning to open about 16 boxes. She has become quite a pro and I’m happy to officially add her to my payroll!

It’s almost surreal. I was forced into indentured servitude for my father and I’m continuing the tradition with my own children. It brings a tear to my eye to think of how I’m causing the same misery once put upon me.

Haedyn and I just returned from The Roxy where we were privileged to enjoy the opening of The Picture of Dorian Gray. With every performance I see at The Roxy, I am reminded of how fortunate we are to have such amazing talent in our city.

This isn’t getting my inventory entered.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails