Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Twelve Days of Hodgepodge



I've been trying to determine if we'd have a Twelve Days of
Hodgepodge this year and, if so, how I'd present it. I feel as though, between Hodgepodge news and Downtown Clarksville news, I'm constantly filling you email in boxes. Twelve days of emails might be enough to push us both over the edge, so I've decided to focus on using my blog. That way, those of you who wish to read about some decorating ideas, gift suggestions and more stuff--like a contest--can visit the blog at your leisure.



Here's what we'll do. I'm going to make an effort to come-up with new decorating ideas and gift suggestions for a variety of shopping budgets. Somewhere along the way, I'll tell you about the contest and how to enter. So, yes, you'll have to suffer through some of my diatribes, but I'll try to limit these entries to useful, relative and somewhat original ideas.



Don't forget about our How Do They Do That? class on Monday, Dec 10th, 6 pm - 8 pm. We'll meet at the Lovin' Spoonful Cafe, where owner, Jane Burney, will share some party planning ideas and recipes. I, being unable to sit-down-and-shut-up, will have a few things to say about decorating ideas and table settings. Call or email to reserve your spot.



Well, there it is--a plan. We'll announce it with one email and then it begins.



Thanks for reading and thanks for your indulgence.



~Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails