Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Minor Announcement

Minor for you . . . a bit more for me!










Hodgepodge will now have Monday hours. For the time being, you can now shop Hodgepodge Mondays between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. We may increase to our normal hours, but baby steps forward are better than giant steps back!




So the doors will be open--both of them--Monday. Unless it's a holiday--like this one . . . so tah, dah . . . I think I just took some wind out of my sail. See you the--wait, checking my calendar--the 2nd!




Okay, well then,how about this news . . . the T-SHIRTS are in. Yes--the new and improved (for hot-weather-wear) short sleeved version of our popular, out-the-door-as-soon-as-we-got-'em, "Femme de Junque" Hodgepodge exclusive t's. We like to think it's representative of the incredible taste and style demonstrated and evident in those of you who shop Hodgepodge. They are printed on incredibly comfy, vintage feel t-shirts and cost a measly $15.00!




And now, for my viewing pleasure . . . Chocolat . . .Every time I watch it, I'm amazed at the depth of the characters. Love this movie!
Thanks for your indulgence!
~Paige

1 comment:

Just Me said...

Joanne Harris has actually written a sequel to Chocolat, called The Lollipop Shoes. It has made me think this might be good beach reading, if I ever got to a beach.

Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails