Friday, May 16, 2008

A Fun Time Was Had . . .


. . .by me, if no one else, but I think a few others had a good time, as well. In case you haven't noticed, most of these events are just feeding my need to be with people. And, as usual, you came through for me. It was a busy week and this little get-together was just what I needed!
We had a couple shipments arrive--remember that new Belgian company I mentioned after the market in January? No? You mean to tell me I'm the only one who's been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this stuff?!? Well, it's here, along with some new lamps and a few other items. More on that stuff later.
Let me share some of the items that we've decided to permanently markdown after our special event:
All of these items are now 30% off!


The polka dot plates, the flower plates, the mixing bowls and the pom-pom hand towels.




All of these beautiful candles from Fringe.








This classic thermos in one of two patterns.






All "hot chocolate" patterned items.


Here's a set of plates, perfect for a bridal shower or a princess birthday.





All of this handmade pottery with a swirl design.










All pharmacy and chemist ceramics.




These amazing gazing sphere candlesticks will had interest and dimension to your decor.


I'm sure there are more items I've left out, but these are the items I hastily photographed after our very long day. Please stop in the shop for a look see.

Thanks for your indulgence.

~Paige


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails