Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jenni Bowlin, Rebecca Sower and Kathy Thiessen at Spectacular, Spectacular!

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'm sure it won't hurt to mention again . . . Jenni Bowlin will be at Spectacular, Spectacular!

She will be teaching two classes only on Friday night, October 23rd--during our Big Top Event.

Visit this post on our Spectacular blog to see the projects in detail. Jenni and her creative team of friends will also have a booth in the Midway during the Big Top Event, as well as all day Saturday. The only day to meet Jenni, however, will be Friday night during the BTE--as she's got to run out the next day for a family wedding! (I still can't believe she's joining us!)

Next and truly spectacular news, Rebecca Sower will also be joining us for the Big Top Event!!! She will be bringing a stash of her creative items and have them for sale in a booth on the Midway. Again, this is one night only!

(picture borrowed from Rebecca's blog)



If you're not already familiar with Rebecca's creative work and gentle spirit, I encourage you take a minute to visit her blog. Once you do, you'll understand.

Last one to mention in this post . . . Kathy Thiessen. I met her for the first time two days ago when she stopped by the shop to give me this:
She was also dropping off a load of items for HER booth on the MIDWAY!

Kathy is absolutely wonderful! I wish I had more time to spend with her, but I was busy (thank you Saint Anthony!) with customers. Since her all-too-brief visit, I've had time to take a peak at some of the items she's brought for her booth and they're GREAT! I've also had time to take a look at her book and I love it! I'll post more about it later, but I want you to know I'll have it here at the shop for your perusal. Kathy will have her books at her booth and will have a book signing during the Big Top Event.

So, in case you haven't figured it out yet, you don't want to miss the Big Top Event! Your registration for Spectacular, Spectacular is all you need to gain entrance to this special event. The event will be catered by Jane Burney of the Lovin' Spoonful Cafe, we will have live music (more on that later)--it will be a very festive atmosphere!
Don't forget to sign-up now for Spectacular, Spectacular--you'll save money and you'll be entered in a drawing for a $100 shopping spree at Hodgepodge! (See the previous post for details.)
Thanks for your indulgence!
Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails