Tuesday, July 14, 2009

day 2 of my isolation

I started on the back room of the shop, but didn't finish. I'm getting it very organized--the tools and hardware anyway. Also did a little work with the inventory. No filing, though; I hate filing. I did send out the press release, too!


We received one of the shipments from market already! It practically beat me home! New lamps; some new lined baskets--perfect for serving bread or fruit; as well as a few other items.


I stayed a little later at the shop today--actually, at ARTifacts, to teach a merchandising class. We had a great time gathering items for our late summer display. We took items from a variety of booths and put it all together into a the display. I'll add some pictures tomorrow.


Tomorrow I'll post about all of the new Broken China jewelry I picked-up at market. I also purchased some other extraordinary pendants from another vendor, which I'll also share.


'til then . . .


Thanks for your indulgence!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails