Tuesday, September 23, 2008

How did we get to the 23rd of September?

It seems everything I've been focusing on for the past few months centered and apparently ended on the 20th. In case you didn't notice, the 3rd Annual Frolic on Franklin: A Celebration of the Arts took place this past weekend. If I do say so myself, it was a rather successful event. We had more artists than ever, more attendees than ever and more fun that ever!

A good time was had by all--I hope!

Apparently, however, the month has been progressing without me. My world was revolving around the 20th and now, here we are with the 23rd about to end and I don't know how we got here!

I do know we have a lot going on at Hodgepodge. We've been checking-in tons of Christmas merchandise--don't worry, it'll be a while before it hits the floor--but you're going to love it when you see it! We've got a "How Do They Do That" class coming-up on the 30th. Melanie Hazen will teach us how to make pendant frames. (See my post about it here.)

As you're preparing for the season change, why not look around for the items you can pull out of storage and use around the house? It's time to put away the sea shells and trade them for Indian corn and gourds. Simple changes--such as trading the light shades of summer candles for the rich colors of autumn make a noticeable difference. I'll try to provide a few other decorating tips as we move through the season.

Thanks for the indulgence~

Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails