Friday, July 18, 2008

All Shook Up

An apt description for the shop right now. Actually, the shop doesn't look bad, until you look at my desk (sur-prise, sur-prise--best related when guffawed Gomer Pyle-style). It's once again covered--this time with orders--those placed in January, those placed in July and everything in between. I'm trying to figure out what to add and subtract. I found many things at market I want to add to Hodgepodge, but I need to figure out what I'm willing to cut, too. I can't have it all--I guess. It's hard to do--the cutting is hard, the adding is way too easy!



Tonight I expanded on the theme and went to see ALL SHOOK UP at The Roxy. Oh my goodness you guys! This show is fabulous! Elvis tunes all tied together with a story that has--sort of--never been done before. Now, as a true addict of the Elvis week on channel 5 (when I was in grade and Jr High school), I recognized most of the references and the songs, but was surprised by a few songs. All I know is, I'm buying tickets for the whole fam damily for next week. My husband has made sure our kids have an appreciation for all music, but Elvis is a family favorite so we're all going. The cast is incredible and they sound like they've been singing together forever. If you live anywhere near the area--you have to see this show.
Keep checking in for Christmas in July. We'll announce it later this weekend.
Have a good one!
~Paige




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails