Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More Distractions Arrive Today

The new issues of Artful Blogging (May/June/July 2012), Where Women Create (May/June/July 2012) and Somerset Studio (May/June 2012) are in at Hodgepodge.  You know what that means . . . the previous issues of each publication are half-price with the purchase of the current issue.

010

That’s right—you can look forward to twice the inspiration for a fraction of the price.

Now, in case you need some help deciding where to start . . . I’m here for you!

Let’s say you’ve decide to pursue your interest in mixed media arts, then Somerset Studio is your choice. 

017

Did you know that every issue of Somerset Studio includes “Art to Borrow” pages?  Beautiful art for you to use in your own creative process.  Pages like:

015

 

If you’re inspired by the spaces where others do their creating, Where Women Create will be cover-to-cover read in a single sitting.

018

You might want to start with the article about the creator of the incredible flea market event known as “Remnants of the Past.”  Unfortunately for my local readers, this event is in California, but this article brings it into your home with gorgeous photography.

014

 

And the one that hooked me for all of the rest is Artful Blogging.  Love, love, love this one.  Each time they arrive at the shop, I know I will have a hard time focusing on the work that needs to be done.

020

This issue is phenomenal!  The article by Jennifer Rizzo about her process of blogging—her photography is amazing.

013

So, now you know what I’ll be doing . . .

Don’t forget to pick-up you half-price past issues!  (I’ll ship.)

Thanks for your indulgence,

signature

1 comment:

Lauren Springer said...

Miss Paige,

It has been far too long! I so need to come visit both you and Hodgepodge. I was just speaking w/ my mother 2 weeks ago when she was up for a visit and I was saying how much I miss the shop and you. Of course I was reminded b/c I was FINALLY taking down all my Christmas decorations and so many of them were purchased @ your shop. I am currently living in Des Moines, IA, after remarrying a pilot in the National Guard so if you are ever up here for any reason, the door is always open. Hopefully I will get down your way this summer and can pop in. I would love to see what you have going on in there right now and am sure more than a few things would be calling my name! Fondly, Lauren Springer

Related Posts with Thumbnails