Friday, December 4, 2009

bethany lowe tree

Here is our Bethany Lowe Tree. My, how it has grown from last year's table top tree!




Lots of drama with this impressive drop ornament--surprisingly,

the lease expensive on the tree!


I'm a huge fan of birds--this is, by far, the most beautiful!




a glitter star burst.






a beautiful reproduction ornament.


a tinsel star with glass ornaments--looks like it's from Oma's attic!




more tinsel and glass



this topper isn't from bethany lowe, but works well with the look.



this one is from wendy addison--her beautiful glass glitter and a wonderful wire wrap.



As I said, the tree grew, but only in proportion to the level of interest in the ornaments last year. Let me tell you, well worth it! These ornaments are the ones your kids will hand down to their kids.

I'll focus on gift ideas next week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for your indulgence.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails