Thursday, June 18, 2009

all better

Just dropped my sister, Nikki, my niece and our long-time family friend, Sherry, at the airport. We had a wonderful visit. I can't believe how much time they gave me--they were here nearly a week! We did very little and loved it. Just enjoyed each other's company.
Mix in a surprise birthday party with my dear friends--the passing of another year was barely felt.
In addition, I've been trying to run a shop. I thought of a few entertaining ideas to send out in an enewsletter (it gets sent to my customer email list--i share ideas, as well as information about the shop and downtown). I'll post it here tomorrow.



For now, here's a few of the new things you'll find at the shop:



Some new belts with beautiful artwork buckles

mini footed shells--perfect for rings or appetizers


Paper-thin capiz shells--we show them as placecards,


but you might wish to use them for tapas.



Ball clock--isn't Father's Day in less than 48 hours?


Beautiful cascade necklace with a nature theme.




I've got a new vendor for these wonderfully expresive pendants.






For those of my readers who live local (here in Clarksville)--remember we have the Downtown Market this Saturday (8 am - 1 pm). If you haven't been yet--you need to try it. It's amazing. It's so much more than just a farmer's market, but you really need to see it to understand. For those of you who might include a trip to Hodgepodge or ARTifacts, I wanted to let you know that you can start shopping early! We're adjusting our hours as an experiment. We're opening at 9 am and closing at 5 pm.

I hope to see you on Saturday!

Thanks for your indulgence.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails