Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring

All kinds of new stuff at Hodgepodge . . .



The new Garden quilt--this is a full/queen, all other sizes available by special order.





These beautiful prints on canvas are available in four different designs--all with an entomological and botanical bent.

This would be a lovely addition to any kitchen--throw-out that plastic dish drainer and take home this one!




Not a very good picture, but I wanted to show this great new addition to the carafes you'll find at Hodgepodge--the tall skinny one in the middle is new--the old reliables are available, as well.



I know you were noticing the tablecloth in the previous picture--so here's a better shot. You can see the coordinating place mats and napkins. We have a variety of sizes available--only one of each, so shop early!


Here you'll see our new flatware in espresso brown. They're dishwasher safe, so you can set a great table every evening.


As you can see we've been busy unpacking, checking-in and pricing (very reasonably) some great new items--stuff you won't find anywhere else in Clarksville. Dare I say, you may not find it in Nashville (oh, horror--she said it!).

Did I tell you about the customer who saw and ornament her friend purchased at Hodgepodge and had to have it? She called, but I had already sold out of this particular ornament. She asked who the vendor was for this ornament. She then decided to chase all-over Nashville looking for this ornament, based on the fact that she found-out which shops also carried merchandise from the same vendor. Guess what? Not only did they not have the ornament--they never did. I'm not saying I have a superhuman ability to select product. Nor am I saying those retailers in Nashville don't know how to select merchandise. I am saying it is possible to find cool stuff right here in Clarksville.

For those of you beautiful readers who do not live here in Clarksville, I ask you to apply this story to your local independent retailers. More on that later. (Hint: It has something to do with that new 3/50 logo here on my blog.)


Thanks for your indulgence.










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails