Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Downtown Market


I serve on a committee researching the possibility of a downtown market--an outdoor farmers market and, in the future, an indoor multi-day facility.

What I'd like to ask, in order to make this dream a reality, is that you take a few minutes to complete this survey.

I don't mean to rush you, but we really need these complete before the weekend so we can compile the info before our next meeting.

If you have any questions or suggestions--possible vendors, interest in serving on the committee--please email me or leave your comments here.

Thanks, in advance. And, as always, thanks for your indulgence.
Paige

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would be a wonderful addition to our town. I believe a downtown market would be very successful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails