Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a Day!

Oh my gosh! Several days of working behind plain brown wrappers can give a girl a skewed perspective. I actually pulled up to the house, where the corn stalks and pumpkins still reign, and thought, "oh my--I need to get those down!" YIKES! I am the "Christmas Creep."


I can't believe we were able to get the shop transformed in three days. There's still a mess I need to tackle in the morning, but I had to get out of there!


Kendall and Charly wanted to have an election night dinner so we could watch our candidate become the President Elect of the United States of America.


I hope to see you in Hodgepodge in the next few days.


One note before I go, if you haven't had the opportunity yet, please, please make the time to go see The Crucible at The Roxy. Don't even think about the assigned reading you had in high school. This is an amazing production. I can't get over how amazing this cast is and the way they told this story of a terrible, frightening and embarrassing time in America. Unfortunately, the concept isn't foreign in this day-and-age; the "witch hunt" is alive and well, but you truly appreciate our mature judicial system after experiencing this play. You only have a few more opportunities to experience The Crucible. Contact The Roxy for tickets.





Thanks for your indulgence.

~Paige

PS--Go America! I love ya'.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails