Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, it took an inordinate amount of time and mid-level math, but I've finally added the new potpourris I told you about last month to our inventory! We've added Fall Gatherings, Lime Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice and Autumn Orange--to an amazing amount of "mmmm" and "ooooh, something smells good" comments. But wait, that's not all! Not only are these potpourris a feast for the olfactory senses, but for the eyes as well! Get a load of these . . .




These potpourris will add several dimensions to your decor. There are no fillers or even wood chips.

Fall merchandise is arriving daily--I know, I know, but aren't you ready? These pleasant days have really put me in the mood for some change. So, stop in the store and see what we've added and reworked.
One note from the outside world, the items below are from Comptoire de Familie, a business recently featured in the August issue of Country Living.


Kendall and Terry (and Charly) went to see All Shook Up tonight--which begs the question . . . HAVE YOU? I'm telling you, this is the best musical production I've seen at The Roxy--well, since the last musical production I saw at The Roxy. I can't help it--I love this theatre. Tomorrow night we'll go see Fostered Ideal, an original play written by one of the actors, Brad Vile. It received great reviews by Chris Smith at The Leaf Chronicle. It's playing for only two nights--tonight and tomorrow.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for your indulgence.
~Paige










No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails