Friday, August 8, 2008

Web Sites and Brides

Have you had a chance to check out my new look? The Hodgepodge website has evolved--it is amazing! Kendall, my incredibly talented sister, has given the web site a face lift and I love it. I promise her to leave it alone for at least a year. I may request a little Botox, but definitely not another face lift! (Click here to visit Kendall's web site.)


This weekend will find me at the Clarksville Brides event of the season. We're all set to participate in the bridal show, to be held at Austin Peay State University on Sunday, August 10th from noon until 4 PM. We will offer information regarding our registry service, a brand new line from Two's Company and Mindy Weiss and the unique gift items available at Hodgepodge. Mindy Weiss is the consummate wedding planner--visit here for her CV--and you can benefit from her experience and wealth of knowledge right here at Hodgepodge! This is our first year to participate in this event and we're very excited about it.


Let me suggest that you--if you're a bride-to-be--you visit two valuable resources . . . Mindy's tips and the Clarksville Brides blog.


I'll post some pics from the event later this weekend. I hope you all have a good weekend.


Thanks for your indulgence!


~Paige


PS I'm watching the opening ceremonies for the Olympics. Anyone else notice that our professional athletes (namely the redeem team) couldn't be bothered to wave? Some had removed parts of their uniforms (okay, I'm a military spouse). In my opinion, we've made a huge mistake with our national obsession over professional athletes. Their inflated sense of self-worth is especially embarrassing in this world wide arena. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails