Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Window Down










. . . one to go!







I've mentioned this before, I know, but I hate doing windows! Cleaning them, sure, but arranging eye-catching displays which incorporate as many items from our inventory as will fit is a lot of pressure! The fine line of too much and not enough seems easily crossed or missed altogether!







Well, this time, inspiration hit! It started with this gorgeous new set of blue transferware and my need to have as much of it on display as possible! Then I glanced down at a recent issue of Romantic Homes and it hit! Patty and I got started immediately. We're still adding the finishing touches--and it will evolve as items are sold, but for now I LOVE IT!







Please stop by to see it and enter our drawing for a $20 gift certificate! All you need to do is guess which movie inspired our window--don't say it out loud! You'll write it on the entry form and will throw your name into the hat. If we draw your entry and you have named the correct movie, you'll win! That's easy. One entry per visit is allowed. I'll even provide a picture with this blog and there are several hints in the window. You don't have to be present to win, but you have to be present to enter. No email entries this time, folks.







Another movie idea just hit! Maybe it will be my next window!
Thanks for your indulgence.
~Paige

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails